Greek island sailing cruises
Sailboat charter in Greece with skipper; start your Greek island sailing tour from the center of the Cyclades islands in the Aegean sea and set sail around the Greek Islands.
Greek Water Yachts, an eco-friendly sailboat rental company, offers crewed (skippered – captain) private charter sailboats for your Greek sailing trip, based on Paros island in the very center of the Archipel of the Cyclades.
Our small fleet of modern yachts can accommodate 2,3 or 4 guests, are maintained to the highest standards of safety and comfort, and staffed by an exceptional crew(captain – sailor)with many years of local knowledge and experience and they will guide you safely in beautiful places.
Our private yacht cruises from Paros island, are designed to avoid long, exhausting sailing legs and exposure to inclement weather – ideal for the experienced sailor and beginner alike.
Sailing Cyclades islands – Greece
The beautiful Cyclades islands form a circle around the sacred island of Delos where – according to Greek mythology – Poseidon, God of the sea, furious at the Cyclades nymphs turned them into islands!
The Cyclades island group is a perfect choice for your inter-island private cruise with a skippered sailboat charter in Greece.
What to expect:
- plenty of islands and places to visit
- inter island short sails
- protected waters
- unique nature and beauty of the landscape
- perfect climate
- adventure vacation in cosmopolitan places or isolated ones
That’s why Cyclades is an area that you must explore with crewed sailboat charter.
That’s why Cyclades isles are the synonym of Greek Summer Vacation and one of the best places for private cruises with a sailboat in the world.
That’s why renting a sailboat with skipper from the isle of Paros is the ideal starting point for your private cruise in the Greek islands.
Sailing excursion with skippered sailboat charter in Greece – Best way to visit Greek islands
Navigate our website and read more about your Greek seafaring, and do not forget what private charter with a small boat offers:
- a 24/7 sea view
- swimming off the back of your yacht in warm, clear waters
- tour and explore a different island, harbor or bay every day
- always a waterfront table or magnificent view, no tourist crowds or queues
- spend evenings ashore and enjoy the best tavernas, restaurants and cafes
- visit beautiful natural bays only accessible on a yacht for lunch, swimming, snorkeling & relaxing
- no fixed itineraries – you decide the pace, where to go and when
- a fun, romantic or relaxing escape
- costs no more than a holiday in a hotel room because of saving money for your accommodation, meals and tickets.
- a green friendly vacation
Skippered boat trips
- Sailing vacations for couples
- Family sailing holidays Greece
- Sailing Honeymoon Greece
- Sailing Vacations for Singles – Friends
- Naturist voyage
- Gay sailing Cruises
- By the cabin sailing cruise in the Greek islands
Short Sailing Holidays in Greece
This gives you the opportunity to sail out at sea every day, no matter where the wind blows from, making your Greek islands hopping a dream.
There are so many choices and so many anchorages to stay even in very rough conditions, therefore your Greek islands sailing cruise is safe and enjoyable even for not very experienced crews.
Charter one of our yachts and follow your Cyclades islands itinerary
“Greek Water Yachts” fleet consists of two new self-owned Beneteau’s Oceanis 40 with a captain, and 2 more vessels from our associates(up to 8 persons catamaran, monohull), for Greek sailing excursions.
The Beneteaus Oceanis 40 yachts are exactly the same and they are in excellent condition.Oceanis 40 is really very beautiful.
If you decompose Greece, in the end you will find yourself with an
and a boat,
which means: with those you can compose it again.
Greek islands yacht holidays prices 2017
Prices for your 7 days Greek isles yacht cruise with the Oceanis 40 sailboat (2 – 4 guests) depend on the number of persons and the time period you choose for your trip.
In case you are more persons or looking for a catamaran, take a look on prices at
Sailing the Greek islands reviews
Our sail through the Cyclades with Greek Water Yachts was perfection from beginning to end and I cannot recommend them highly enough. A few reasons why:
– throughout the planning process, Apostolos promptly answered all of my emails and my many questions so I felt at ease navigating a new adventure.
– our captain, Antonios, put us at ease from the first moment we stepped on the boat and became a good friend and expert guide for our week-long sail.
– the boat was in wonderful condition and exactly as expected.
– we charted our itinerary with the captain, ensuring we felt in control at all times. He expertly explained the pros and cons of suggested routes and then left the decision to us.
– Antonios knows all the special, local places to go and instinctively knew what we’d like, how much privacy we needed, and how to ensure our trip fit our needs.
I can’t say enough good things about the Greek Water Yachts experience.
Sailing the Cyclades – Our clients’ side of the story
Photos were taken by our clients during their private yacht vacations with skipper in Greece.
More videos at youtube channel here
Contact and Booking
Whether you own a cruising schedule during your previous Greek islands sailing adventure or need recommendations for your first private Greek sailing trip, send an inquiry on Greek Water Yachts to get customized choices, prices, plan and guidance for your slow travel voyage.
You will be better informed with the info you’ll get.
Greek Water Yachts